jueves, 23 de octubre de 2014

Why do I want to be a vet?




When I was a child my dream was be a firefighter. Also I want to be an actress, dancer and veterinary. When I grew up I thought in others careers like: nurse, doctor, designer, architect. The first two, actually, never like me at all, but my mom says that I'll be good.


At first I studied dance for two years, but I must to retire because I have a chronic lesion on my knees. Then, when I decided study veterinary wasn't hard, because I always think in this career like a plan B. I always take care about my pets, and sometimes I feel like "hands tied" because outside, in parks, city, fields you saw animals in bad conditions and you don't know how help. That was the reason to choose veterinary.


This environment in this university represent almost everything that I want in my future, a lot of nature, trees, flowers, animals. The students doesn't disturb me... (xD) Talking seriously, in my opinion is a good community, diverse, with differents points views, I like it because I use it to learn about people and life.


I'm not sure the area than I'm going to choose, I like little animals, but now I'm in contact with others animals like horses, sheeps, cows and they are really interesting but I sure of one thing, I want something with a social value, not a typical vet hospital, neither with big producer company. I prefered work for a farmer.

1 comentario:

  1. Good experience when you were searching what you study.
    Also I agree with you preference, work with social value. Congratulations!!

    ResponderEliminar